How To Install MovieBox for Android ? – Movie Box APK Download
Welcome Android users! Here we like to show you how to download & install Movie Box for Android device. The all necessary instructions are given bellow in step-by-step, first you download MovieBox apk for your device & then install Movie Box app. Here’s the real way to install MovieBox Android app for any device. Just follow me & get it right now..Movie Box is the real way to interact with videos on your Android device. With MoviBox Android app, you can download or watch tons of Movies & TV shows directly on your device absolutely for Free! Without MovieBox, there is no any real option for Android users as well as iOS users to enjoy Movies.
Note : This guide shows how to download moviebox apk & install MovieBox app on Android device. iPhone & iPad iOS user can follow bellow link for iOS tutorial.
Movie Box compatible Android devices
Movie Box app can be installed on all models & all brands of Android devices..
Android versions to support MovieBox download
Users with Android 2.x to latest Android 8.x versions are able to install MovieBox for their devices
- Eclair (2.0–2.1)
- Froyo (2.2–2.2.3)
- Gingerbread (2.3–2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (6.0 – 6.0.1)
- Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.2)
- Oreo 8.x
Please Note :
- Movie Box is originally has developed for the Apple iOS devices. So, Android version of Movie Box app is available as a different name. MovieBox Android version app is called ShowBox
- MovieBox app is not available in Google Play Store. So, you have to add this app from different source.
How to download & install Movie Box for Android device?
- Step 1: First of all you have to get permission from Google to install applications from different sources outside from the Google Play. Therefore,
- Android 4.0 and above users – Go to “Settings” -> “Security” -> Select “Unknown Sources” >> “OK“
- Android versions 3.2.6 and below users – Go to “Settings“-> “Applications” -> Select “Unknown sources“
- Step 2: Download compatible version of moviebox apk file to your Android device from the above link.
- Step 3: Find & locate the downloaded moviebox apk file on your device (Files -> Local or SD Card) & tap on it to open. Then, select “Next” -> “Install” to install the app on your device.
- Step 4: Now you have successfully installed MovieBox (Show Box) for your Android device. Open Movie Box (ShowBox) app & wait a moment for fetching data.
That’s all. Now you are able to Watch / Download any Movies, TV shows, Music videos on your Android device without any doubt for FREE..!
MovieBox for Android Troubleshooting..
- Error – “Unfortunately, Show Box has stopped”
- If you are getting this error after the new update, then go to Settings -> General -> Apps -> Show Box and Force Stop. Then Clear data, cache and restart your device. If you are still having error, reinstall Show Box
- Error – “Watch Now” button not available
- Change “Server” option from “Torrents” to “Server 1” or “Server 4” or “Server 8” to solve the issue.
You May Like: