Welcome Android users! Here we like to show you how to download MovieBox for Android device & install. The all necessary instructions are given bellow, so you can easily find real way to install MovieBox Android app for your device. Follow me & get it right now with few steps..Movie Box is the real way to interact with videos on your Android device. With MoviBox Android app, you can download or watch tons of HD Movies & TV shows directly on your device absolutely for Free! Without MovieBox, there is no any real option for Android users as well as iOS users to enjoy Movies.
Note : This guide is about how install MovieBox for Android users. iPhone & iPad iOS user can follow bellow link for iOS tutorial.
Movie Box compatible Android devices
Movie Box app can be installed on all models & all brands of Android devices..
Android versions to support MovieBox download
Users with Android 2.x to latest 6.x versions are able to install MovieBox for their devices
- Eclair (2.0–2.1)
- Froyo (2.2–2.2.3)
- Gingerbread (2.3–2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (6.0 – 6.0.1)
Please Note :
- Movie Box is originally has developed for the Apple iOS devices. So, Android version of Movie Box app is available as a different name. MovieBox Android version app is called ShowBox
- MovieBox (Showbox) app is not available in Google Play Store. So, you have to add this app by the different source.
How to download & install Movie Box for Android device?
- Step 1: First of all you have to get permission from Google to install applications from different sources outside the Play Store. Therefore,
- Android 4.0 and above users – Go to “Settings” -> “Security” -> Select “Unknown Sources“
- Android versions 3.2.6 and below users – Go to “Settings“-> “Applications” -> Select “Unknown sources“
- Step 2: Download latest version of ShowBox apk file on your Android device from the above link.
- Step 3: Click on the downloaded ShowBox apk file to open it. Then, tap on Install button to install ShowBox on your device.
- Step 4: Now you have successfully installed MovieBox (Show Box) for your device. Find ShowBox icon on your home screen and tap on it. Wait a moment for fetching data to Show Box app.
That’s all. Now you are able to Watch / Download any Movies, TV shows, Music videos on your Android device without any doubt for FREE..!
MovieBox for Android Troubleshooting..
- Error – “Unfortunately, Show Box has stopped”
- If you are getting this error after the new update, then go to Settings -> General -> Apps -> Show Box and Force Stop. Then Clear data, cache and restart your device. If you are still having error, reinstall Show Box
- Error – “Watch Now” button not available
- Change “Server” option from “Torrents” to “Server 1″ or “Server 4″ or “Server 8″ to solve the issue.
You May Like: